Citizen Journalists Community (CJN) is now accepting purposes from suitably certified candidates for the position of Social Media Intern. The deadline for the submission of purposes for Citizen Journalists Community (CJN) Social Media Intern is February 28, 2022.
Citizen Journalists Community (CJN) is in search of a passionate and artistic social media Intern to affix its group.
The social media intern will help the planning, implementation, and monitoring of the organisation’s social media accounts.
Citizen Journalists Community (CJN) Social Media Intern Obligations
- Implement and handle content material and social media technique
- Content material administration for all our social media platforms and extricating content material from the web site and populating them on our social media platforms and on exterior blogs to create buzz and consciousness that can drive site visitors to the web site.
- Supply for visual-aid supplies resembling images and movies
- Develop model consciousness and on-line fame
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Develop Social Media Campaigns and Calendar
- Collaborate with different groups to make sure model consistency.
The right way to Apply for Citizen Journalists Community (CJN) Social Media Intern
and certified candidates ought to ship their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
CLICK HERE for extra Job postings.
Share This Submit: In case you suppose this publish will be useful to any person else, please share it utilizing the buttons beneath!