The sale of application forms for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi – FPTB (in Affiliation with the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi – FUAM) Postgraduate Diploma admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. See the requirements and how to apply for FPTB (in Affiliation with FUAM) Postgraduate Diploma Form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Affiliation with the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The PGD programme is for one Academic Session only spread into two (2) semesters. All lectures and practicals will be conducted at the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi Campus.
FPTB (in Affiliation with FUAM) Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- PGD Accounting & Finance
- PGD Banking & Finance
- PGD Management
- PGD Public Administration
- PGD Food Science and Technology
- PGD Bio-Chemistry
- PGD Microbiology
- PGD Statistics
- PGD Computer Science
- PGD Analytical Chemistry & Instrumentation
- PGD Crop Production
- PGD Agric Extension & Management
- PGD Animal Production
- PGD Nutrition & Dietetics
- PGD Marketing
- PGD Public Health
FPTB (in Affiliation with FUAM) Postgraduate Diploma Admission Requirements
An applicant for admission into Postgraduate Diploma in the following areas is required to possess:
- A B.Sc in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or any approved University
- An HND in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any Polytechnic approved by the government.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
How to Apply for FPTB (in Affiliation with FUAM) Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form
- Proceed to Unity Bank to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira only (N 10,000) as Application form fee using the following Account Details:
- Account Number: 0041567742
- Account Title: Polycon Academic
- Proceed to the Directory of University Affiliations & Linkages, Federal Polytechnic Bauchi or Mordern Bookshop, Rwang Pam Street, Jos to present your payment teller and collect application PIN
- Make sure you have an email address and its active. Do not use a third-party email address, as all communications will be done via Email
- Create an account on this website using your email address, follow all necessary directions during the application
- After your account has been created, signin to to activate your payment using application PIN
- Proceed with the rest of the application.
Deadline; 15th April, 2022.
The Coordinator, (Dr. Idris Katun)
The Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!