FUOYE admission listing – The listing of candidates supplied provisional admission into the Federal College, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE), Ekiti State, first diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 tutorial session is out.
The administration of the Federal College Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has printed the names of candidates supplied provisional admission into its numerous undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 tutorial session.
FUOYE admission listing is now accessible on-line
Find out how to Examine FUOYE Admission Record
- STEP 1: Go to the FUOYE admission standing portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
- STEP 2: Provide your registration quantity within the required column.
- STEP 3: Click on on ‘Login’ after which click on on ‘Admission Standing’ to entry your FUOYE admission standing.
Notice: Admission lists are launched in batches….you might be suggested to test your screening portal and electronic mail for notifications
All admitted candidates can be required to pay a non-refundable whole sum of Fifty Thousand Naira Solely (N50,000) solely as Acceptance and Clearance Processing Price [SEE: FUOYE Admission Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures 2021/2022]. Please be aware that any candidate who fails to simply accept the supply of admission on/earlier than the stipulated deadline as said within the registration guideline ought to take into account the admission forfeited. You can be prompted to pay Ten Thousand Naira Solely (N10,000) being a part of the full payable sum as Clearance Processing Price upon the Clicking “Click on Right here to Settle for Admission Supply” button
Candidates efficiently admitted into the Federal College Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) diploma programmes are suggested to:
Candidates not but admitted ought to be aware that admission is in progress, and commonly test the JAMB web site and the College web site for his or her admission standing.
ALTERNATIVELY, potential candidates may entry their FUOYE admission standing on the JAMB admission standing checking portal by following the process outlined beneath:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile together with your username and password.
- Scroll down then find and click on the ‘Examine Admission Standing‘ tab.
- Choose your Examination 12 months and Enter your registration quantity within the required columns.
- Lastly, click on on ‘Examine Admission Standing‘ to entry your FUOYE admission standing.
Congratulations to all of the candidates that made it to FUOYE 2021/2022 admission listing.
RECOMMENDED: Record Of Colleges Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2021/2022 Tutorial Session.
Share This Put up: When you assume this put up might be useful to any person else, please share it utilizing the buttons beneath!