New College Florida is happy to announce its Presidential Scholarships, which are intended to help high-achieving and deserving international students begin their careers in the United States during the academic year 2022-2023.
International students studying for an undergraduate degree at New College Florida in the United States are eligible for the Presidential Funding Program.
The following is a description of New College Florida.
New College of Florida is a public liberal arts college in Sarasota. It originated as a private university called simply as New College in 1960, was absorbed into the University of South Florida for several years, and then became an autonomous college in 2001, the eleventh independent school in the State University System of Florida.
What are the advantages of a New College of Florida education? This college will teach students how to think critically, communicate effectively, and solve problems. Even if technological developments and future discoveries create new sectors and vocations that don’t exist now, employers will still want graduates with these critical skills.
New College Florida Presidential Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023 (Brief Descriptions)
New Institution of Florida is a Florida private college.
Not Applicable Department
Education at the undergraduate level
The number of offered scholarships is unknown.
The only method to apply is on the internet.
The test will be given in the United States of America.
The application date is April 1, 2022.
- Countries that are eligible: Applications are welcomed from all over the world.
- Eligible Courses or Topics: The scholarship can be used for any of the university’s subjects.
- Acceptable requirements: In order to be considered, applicants must meet specific conditions.
All of the following requirements must be met:
- International students who plan to enroll in a bachelor’s degree program must apply.
- Students must have an outstanding grade on a previous degree certificate.
- To be eligible for admission, you must have a TOEFL score of 560 (paper exam) or 83 (computer test) if English is not your first language (internet-based test). The required IELTS score is 6.5.
Successful applicants who intend to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United States will receive a $15,000 per year stipend from New College of Florida.
How to Apply: Applicants must enroll in an undergraduate degree program through a new college application or the common application in order to be considered. All successful students who submit a good application will be automatically considered.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must send a copy of their passport as well as academic transcripts from all previous schools attended.