Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, the Governor of Ondo state has sacked all the aides attached to his embattled deputy governor Agboola Ajayi who recently defected from the APC to the PDP party.
In a Press statement obtained by Factboyz.com the Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, relieved the following aides of their appointments.
The affected aides are:
1. Mr Olomu Bayo, Special Assistant, Special Duties
2. Mr. Olawale Abolade Mukaila, Special Assistant, Photography
3. Mr. Babatope Okeowo, Deputy Chief Press Secretary
4. Mr. Samuel Ogunmusi, Personal Assistant, (Deputy Governor)
5. Mr. Omotunmise Tokunbo, Special Assistant to the wife of the Deputy Governor
6. Mrs Erifeyiwa Shola Akinnugba, (Photography, wife of the Deputy Governor )
The affected aides are advised to submit all government’s properties in their possession to the Chief of Staff to the Governor.
Arakunrin Akeredolu wishes them luck in their future endeavours.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
Factboyz.com is headed by Jayamma Abanobi and it is one of the fastest growing News and Information outlet in Nigeria