Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023 Portal | NAF DSSC APPLICATION FORM
Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2022 – The Nigerian Air force Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment 2022 has currently started. See requirements and how to apply below.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), is now inviting applications from suitable qualified graduates and post graduates for training for DSSC.
Apply Here for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
If you want to register for the ongoing Air force DSSC Recruitment, then stay focused and read through this article. All the information you would need to succeed in the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) recruitment in the Air force is available right on the page.
Airforce DSSC is an abbreviation for Direct Short Service Commission
Nigerian Airforce SSC – Short Service Commission
Nigerian Air force DSSC Recruitment Job Vacancies
Title: Direct Short Services Cadet
- All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September, 2019 (22-35 for Consultants).
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
Important Points to Note in Airforce DSSC Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for DSSC 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting DSSC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the DSSC.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents (forms) listed above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
Application Portal Opens
19th October, 2018
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from
7-21 December 2018.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected]
If you need updates on Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates via your mail.