Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 – In this article, we will provide you vital information on Nigerian Navy tradesmen/tradeswomen recruitment 2022.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) recruitment for 2022 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on Nigerian Navy official recruitment portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com), how to apply for Nigerian Navy 2022 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigerian Navy 2022/2023 recruitment.
Also check: Nigerian Navy Salary Structure
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Navy? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Navy Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
We know you want to apply for Nigerian Navy 2022 recruitment, so we have compiled this article and included every information you need. Just read all this info so you can get recruited into the navy and apply via the navy portal.
To apply for Navy recruitment, Applicants should possess any of the following educational and /professional qualifications:
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate and should be between 22 and 28 years by Feb 2022
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
- Except for Imams, Chaplains and Medical Consultants who should not exceed 30 years and 40 years respectively by Feb 2022
However, It is important to note that Nigerian Navy form for recruitment is out. This page will be updated as the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigerian Navy Portal @ www.joinnigeriannavy.com to stay updated once the form is out.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Navy 2022 Recruitment. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigerian Navy Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Navy.
To apply, visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2022, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
Most importantly, the deadline or closing date for the ongoing Nigerian navy dssc recruitment exercise is April, 2022.
Applicants should submit their applicants before the stipulated time as the portal will be closed once the deadline is reached.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
If you need latest news on Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will keep you updated promptly.