Newest Replace:Additional to the Closure of the Submit-UTME Software portal on thirty first January 2022, the printing of the slip has been prolonged till February third, 2022.
Nasarawa State College, Keffi, NSUK Submit UTME/Direct Entry screening train software type for the 2021/2022 educational session admission train. See the necessities and methods to get hold of the NSUK put up UTME type beneath.
Purposes are invited from candidates that scored the minimal required cut-off mark and made Nasarawa State College, Keffi (NSUK) their first alternative of establishment (UTME & Direct Entry) to use for the 2021/2022 educational session admission screening train.
Candidates who don’t take part within the Submit-UTME Screening Train won’t be thought of for admission.
Candidates Eligible for NSUK Submit UTME/DE Screening
To be eligible for the screening train, the candidate should have:
- Participated within the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or utilized by means of Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not lower than 140 marks within the 2021 UTME and possessed a minimal of Decrease Credit score in Nationwide Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State College Diploma, Benefit in Nigeria Certificates of Training (NCE), Eight (8) factors in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess a minimum of 5 O’stage credit score passes together with English Language and Arithmetic and less than two (2) sittings in related topics.
- The candidate should have chosen Nasarawa State College as First Selection within the 2021 UTME. Nevertheless, candidates who didn’t select Nasarawa State College as 1st Selection Establishment should change to First Selection on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
Easy methods to Apply for NSUK Submit UTME Type
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing charge of (N2,000.00) with a comfort charge of (N322.50). Thus, a complete of Two Thousand, Three Hundred and Twenty-Two Naira, Fifty Kobo solely (N2,322.50) solely, to be paid by means of the next steps:
- Go to the Nasarawa State College 2021 Submit-UTME Screening Portal www.nsukputme.com Choose the mode of entry, enter your JAMB/DE registration quantity and create an account.
- Upon the profitable creation of the profile, fill the opened type as follows:
- Your electronic mail tackle
- Cellphone quantity
- Date of Delivery
- Home Tackle
- Click on on Save & Proceed.
- Generate an bill and make cost through Nasarawa State Central Billing System after which you come to the screening portal to finish your registration.
- Submission of O’Degree Consequence Particulars. Observe: O’stage offered shall be topic to verification earlier than the candidate may be efficiently screened. Mistaken entries, invalid scratch playing cards, pretend credentials shall robotically disqualify any candidate concerned in such.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE: UTME and Direct Entry candidates ought to notice that along with the above Submit-UTME Registration, they’re equally required to go to JAMB accredited CBT centres to add their “O”Degree/“A” Degree outcomes on their JAMB profile.
The Software Deadline has been prolonged to 31st January 2022.
RECOMMENDED: Record of Faculties Whose Submit UTME Types are Out.
Share This Submit: In the event you assume this put up may be useful to anyone else, please share it utilizing the buttons beneath!