Sponsored Links

Payton Gendron Facebook

Payton Gendron is on Facebook, however it appears his Facebook profile page is no longer existing and has been deleted. Some online media outlets have been able to extract some of his personal photos from his social media account.

How Payton Gendron Attacked Victims

Payton Gendron, a teenager dressed in military gear and livestreaming with a helmet, opened fire with an AR-15 at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket on Saturday, killing 10 people and wounded three others before surrendering, according to officials.

The 18-year-old Caucasian gunman was wearing body armor and military-style attire when he pulled up to a Tops Friendly Market and started fire, according to police. The incident was transmitted live via a camera attached to the man’s helmet.

“He got out of his car. He had a lot of weapons. He was dressed for battle. He was wearing a tactical helmet. At a press conference following the incident, local Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia remarked, “He had a camera that he was livestreaming what he was doing.”

According to Gramaglia, the attacker shot four persons outside the business, three of whom died. A security guard, a retired Buffalo police officer, fired numerous bullets at the shooter and injured him, but the bullet hit the attacker’s bulletproof vest and had no impact, according to Gramaglia. The security guard was then slain, according to the commissioner.

According to officials, video recorded the gunman as he strolled into the supermarket and shot several additional victims inside.

Eleven of the victims were black, while two were Caucasian, according to police. The grocery is located a few miles (kilometers) north of downtown Buffalo in a primarily Black area.

In the parking lot, he shot four persons, three of whom died. He then entered the store, where he was confronted by a security guard (a former Buffalo Police Department officer). The guard’s rounds did not stop the suspect due to his substantial body armor, and the guard was shot and killed on the spot.

As the shooter moved through the store, security cameras captured his every move. After he put the gun to his own neck, he returned to the front of the store, where patrol officers were able to persuade him to drop his weapon.

The suspect was apprehended and transferred to Buffalo Police Headquarters, where he was reported to be in custody at 2:36 p.m.

Thirteen persons were shot in all. There were eleven Black victims and two White victims. Four of the victims were business employees, one a security guard who was also a retired Buffalo police officer.

The FBI’s local director, Stephen Belongia, informed reporters that the shooting is being investigated as a hate crime and racially motivated violent extremism.

Sponsored Links
Avatar photo

Jay Immanuel is a passionate blogger who is keen to pass across relevant information to users in the web. He can be reached at [email protected]

Leave a Reply