Prudent Energy and Services Limited (PESL) is now accepting applications from young Nigerians who have completed NYSC for its 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Prudent Energy Graduate Trainee Programme is March 3, 2022.
Prudent Energy and Services Limited (PESL) Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 is calling for applications. We are seeking vibrant and enthusiastic self-starters to join our new Graduate Trainee programme.
Prudent Energy Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
- A minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or its equivalent in relevant fields
- Must have completed NYSC between 2020 and Application Closing Date
- Must be 25 years old or younger
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics
- No prior experience required (we will train you)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Prudent Energy Graduate Trainee Responsibilities
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at PESL
- Participating in learning workshops and team-building events
- Taking notes of experiences and keeping a log of learnings
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff
- Rotational travel to other PESL work locations to gain practical experiences
At the end of this programme, you should be able to:
- Learn the basic operations at PESL cutting across several departments
- Foster good relationships with other employees
- Pass a competency test
How to Apply for Prudent Energy Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
At Prudent Energy and Services Limited (PESL), you will be exposed to business operations and support in downstream Oil & Gas. With numerous employees spread across various business locations, including the heart of Lagos. You will learn from our Human Capital, who are accomplished professionals in their chosen fields.
We are an environmentally conscious entity, which reflects in our health and safety policy. We operate in compliance with all relevant and applicable environmental legislation, standards, and requirements that promote the environment’s integrity.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!