College of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Diploma Programme in Paramedics Expertise admission kind for the 2021/2022 tutorial session.
College of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is looking for functions from and suitably certified candidates for admission into its NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN PARAMEDICS TECHNOLOGY programme within the Centre for Paramedics and Emergency Well being Providers for the 2021/2022 tutorial session.
The programme goals at producing manpower in Paramedics expertise that may apply care ideas and function effectively below supervision within the pre-hospital look after Medical Emergency and Trauma.
UNIABUJA Diploma in Paramedics Expertise Programme Curriculum Construction/Length
- The ND Paramedics Expertise programme is non-terminal and it’s structured to final for 4 (4) semesters of classroom, Laboratory and medical subject work actions.
- The programme consists of 4 (4) fundamental parts
- Normal Research Programs
- Basis programs
- Skilled programs
- College students initiatives
- A one (1) 12 months Hospital/Scientific Attachment is obligatory earlier than development into the HND programme
UNIABUJA Diploma in Paramedics Expertise Admission Necessities
Candidates in search of admission into the ND Paramedics Expertise programme should fulfil the next entry necessities:
Possess 5 (5) Credit score passes in WAEC, NECO, SSCE or GCE ‘0’ Degree with the next topic mixtures: English Language, Arithmetic, Biology or Well being Sciences, Chemistry, and Physics, at no more than two (2) sittings.
- Be Not lower than 16 years
- Be bodily match and in a position to carry weights
- Be free from uncontrolled Diabetes, Hypertension, Epilepsy and Tuberculosis
- Have present immunization for Hepatitis B, Tetanus and Meningitis
- Be free from medication and different substance abuse
- Have No legal file
- Have a verifiable residential handle
The right way to Apply for UNIABUJA Diploma in Paramedics Expertise Admission Kind
- Potential candidates are requested to course of their admission by www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- On the portal House web page, Click on on New Utility? Click on right here to use
- On the left-hand menu below Apply Now, choose Paramedics and Emergency Health
- Comply with the web directions to finish your utility.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates are to pay a non-refundable utility charge of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000) solely on the Utility Portal.
Deadline: April 30, 2022
Share This Put up: In case you suppose this put up might be useful to anyone else, please share it utilizing the buttons under!