University of Lagos (UNILAG) postgraduate supplementary/change of programme for those who scored a minimum of 40% in 2021/2022 just concluded entrance examination.
The management of the School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos (UNILAG) hereby announces to Candidates that sat for the 2021/2022 Entrance Examination in November 2021, scored a minimum of 40% but have Not Recommended or Not Qualified status currently that some few vacancies are available in the (PART-TIME) programmes listed below.
SEE ALSO: UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List.
UNILAG Postgraduate Supplementary Courses
1. ACTUARIAL SCIENCE AND INSURANCE
i. M.Sc. Actuarial Science (P/T)
ii. Master of Risk Management (P/T)
iii. M.Sc. Risk Management and Insurance (P/T)
iv. PGD Risk Management (P/T)
2. ADULT EDUCATION
i. Community Development & Social Welfare Education (P/T)
i. Master of Project Management (P/T)
4. CENTRE FOR ECONOMIC POLICY ANALYSIS & RESEARCH (CEPAR)
i. Master of Science in Budgeting & Public Financial Management
i. Master of Environmental Management (P/T)
i. M.Sc. Economics (P/T)
7. EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
i. M.Ed. Sociology of Education (P/T)
ii. PGD Guidance and Counselling (P/T)
i. M.A. English (Language) (P/T)
ii. M.A. English (Literature) (P/T)
i. Master of Industrial Labour Relations (MILR) (P/T)
ii. M.Sc. Employment and Labour Studies (F/T)
iii. M.Sc. Employment and Labour Studies (P/T)
iv. M.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management (P/T)
v. PGD In Employment and Labour Studies (P/T)
10. ESTATE MANAGEMENT
i. Master of Facilities Management (P/T)
ii. Master of Housing Development and Management (P/T)
i. Master of Disaster Management (P/T)
ii. Master of Geographical Information System (P/T)
12. INSTITUTE OF MARITIME STUDIES
i. Master of Maritime Administration & Management (P/T)
ii. Professional Master of Hydrographic Surveying (P/T)
iii. Professional Master of Logistics & Supply Chain Management (P/T)
iv. PGD Maritime Administration & Management (P/T)
v. PGD Maritime Environmental Studies (P/T)
vi. PGD Maritime Navigation & Communication (P/T)
13. JURISPRUDENCE AND INYERNATIONAL LAW
i. Master of International Law and Diplomacy (P/T)
14. MARINE SCIENCE
i. Master of Aquatic Resource and Pollution Management (P/T)
i. Master of Business Administration (MBA) (P/T)
i. Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology (P/T)
ii. Masters of Managerial Psychology (MMP) (P/T)
iii. Masters Of Intelligence and Security Studies (P/T)
17. SOCIAL SCIENCES
i. Master of Public and International Affairs (MPIA) (P/T)
18. SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
i. M.Sc. Surveying and Geoinformatics (P/T)
19. URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
i. Master of Urban Logistics and Transport Policy (P/T)
ii. Master in Urban Management (P/T)
How to Apply for UNILAG Postgraduate Supplementary / Change of Course
Any interested candidate should:
- Send a signed, hardcopy Request for ‘Change of Programme’. The letter is to be directed to the Head of Department or Director of the New Programme of interest, stating the application number, examination score and programme of choice. The current Admission Status, printable from the Candidates’ portal must be attached.
- Ensure that (s)he meets the advertised general, and specific, admission requirements for the new programme, as shown at https://applications.unilag.edu.ng/ before applying.
Candidates who had applied to the School of Postgraduate Studies or Departments need not re-apply.
The deadline for submission is Friday 4th February 2022, strictly.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!