The train, earlier scheduled to shut on Friday, February 11, 2022, has been prolonged to Friday, February 25, 2022, after which there will probably be no additional extension.
College of Lagos, UNILAG registration and screening process for the 2021/2022 educational session newly admitted candidates.
The administration of the College of Lagos (UNILAG), has launched the registration and screening process for the 2021/2022 educational session newly admitted UTME candidates.
Advisable: UNILAG Admission Listing.
UNILAG Registration Schedule for Newly Admitted Candidates
All newly admitted UTME and DIRECT ENTRY candidates are requested to report for registration from Monday, 24th January to
Friday, 11th February 2022 Friday, February 25th, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to three:00 p.m. every day as scheduled beneath. Candidates are suggested to comply with the below listed registration schedule strictly.
DOCUMENTS FOR SCREENING/REGISTRATION:
Candidates are to make the next paperwork out there in duplicates (i.e. 2 SETS, 1 COPY EACH) for Screening/Registration. All paperwork have to be organized within the order outlined beneath:
- Two (2) copies of the Screening Kind (Colored and photocopy) (SIGN AND DATE)
- UNILAG On-line utility type (FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY – Colored and photocopy)
- JAMB Admission Letter (Establishment Copy – Colored and photocopy)
- UTME Consequence Slip (Colored and photocopy) (Not relevant to DIRECT Entry Candidates)
- UNILAG Put up-UTME Consequence Slip (Colored and photocopy) (JUPEB/OND/HND RESULT SLIP for DIRECT Entry candidates -Two 2 photocopies)
- O’Stage Consequence Certificates (WAEC/NECO) OR a web-based model of the consequence (Two 2 photocopies) STATEMENT OF RESULT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
- Letter of Reference from a good Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/ Senior Civil Servant (Typed on Letterhead paper, point out Standing in Workplace, point out Pastor-in-Cost/Chief Imam, Lawyer to position Legitimate NBA Seal), addressed to The Registrar, College of Lagos (authentic and photocopy)
- Beginning Certificates/Sworn Declaration of Age (Two 2 photocopies)
- Testimonial from Secondary College attended (Two 2 photocopies)
- State of Origin Certificates (Two 2 photocopies)
- Toxi cology Take a look at Consequence (Two (2) photocopies)
- Colored Passport Pictures (12 Copies) All have to be the identical
PLEASE COME ALONG WITH YOUR BIRO
NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO PRESENT ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS OF THE FOLLOWING FOR SIGHTING: (BIRTH CERTIFICATE, STATE OF ORIGIN CERTIFICATE, TESTIMONIAL, WAEC/NECO CERTIFICATE (IF AVAILABLE), CAMBRIDGE/JUPEB/OND/HND/B.Sc. RESULTS)
Share This Put up: Should you assume this submit might be useful to any individual else, please share it utilizing the buttons beneath!