The University of Delta (UNIDEL) has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to check UNIDEL admission list below.
The management of the University of Delta (UNIDEL), Agbor has released the 2021/2022 academic session admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate degree programmes.
How to Check UNIDEL Admission List
Currently, University of Delta (UNIDEL) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIDEL admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the UNIDEL first-degree programmes are advised to:
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the University of Delta (UNIDEL) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!