A lady is currently in emotional pain and sorrow following her mother’s role in destabilizing her marriage.
According to the distraught woman, “My mum paid £15,000 for my dream wedding… then had a BABY with my husband nine months later”
She 34, continued by telling how she can never forgive her mother, 53, after she experienced what can be referred to as an ultimate betrayal and heartbreak after seeing her marry her ex, 35.
The lady identified as Lauren Wall had her husband walk out of the marriage just weeks after wedding.
Her mum Julie had continuously denied having an affair but still went on to marry her daughter’s ex.
Julie, 53, said: ‘We are married. We didn’t have an affair. We are married and that’s it.’ Paul, however, declined to comment.
More from factboyz.com
- Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband for Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated On Him Posted in News
- “You Must Marry Me” 30-Year-Old Lady Tells Married Man Posted in News
- Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Top Boko Haram Commander in Captivity Posted in News
- Islamic Scholar who said coronavirus was “Allah’s punishment” for China’s treatment of Muslims, tests positive for Coronavirus Posted in News, Health, Religion
- Nigerian Man Storms Church To Confront Pastor For Trying To Sleep With Daughter in the US[Video] Posted in News
- Gay Marriage Will Never Happen in Russia As Long As I am President- Putin Posted in News
- Pope Francis is Sick A Day After Supporting Coronavirus Victims Posted in News, Health, Religion
- Little Toddlers Shouldn’t Wear Hijab: It Sexualizes Them- Imam Tawhidi Posted in News, Religion
- Newborn Baby Found ALIVE Hanging On A Barbed Wire After Mum (A Student) Threw Her Away (GRAPHIC) Posted in News
- Aisha Buhari and Patience Jonathan Stylishly Shake Hands As Jonathan Visits AsoRock Posted in News
- Mike Bamiloye Welcomes First Grandchild (Photos) Posted in News
- Boyfriend Removes Girlfriend’s Shoes, Pours Food After She Rejected His Public Proposal Posted in News, Entertainment
- Detailed Biography of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche Posted in Religion, Article
- WhatsApp Will Stop Working on These Devices By 1st February Posted in Entertainment
- Top 10 Things You Should Never Sacrifice This Valentine 2020 Posted in Entertainment, Article
- Nigerian Lady Graduates With 4.9 GPA After Switching From Medicine to Engineering Posted in Entertainment
- MNET COMEDIAN, His Bio, Comedy Career and Everything You Should Know About Him Posted in News
- Identity of Victim Killed By 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Member Revealed Posted in News
- Arrangements Concluded To Start a South-East Regional Security Outfit – Governor Umahi Posted in News
- Woman Plays Violin As Doctors Perform Brain Surgery in UK Posted in News
- I Made My Son Hawk Fruits To Teach Him How Hard Life Is For His Birthday Posted in News
- Mugshot of SUG President Who Was Caught in Cult Meeting Posted in News
- I Photograph University of Nigeria Students And These Are My Best Shots Posted in News
- He Was Labelled As A Witch By His Parents- This is him Four Years Later After Danish Aid Worker Rescued Him Posted in News
- Meet The First Nigerian Military Medical Doctor: – Brother To Popular Billionaire Arthur Eze Posted in News
- Trump Becomes First US President To Attend an Anti-Abortion (Pro Life) Rally Posted in News
- Billions of Locusts Storm 3 African Countries About To Threaten Famine Posted in News
- CORONAVIRUS- Parents Abandon Children in Airport After Son Was Banned From Flying Due To Fever Posted in News
- Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At a Press Conference in the US (Pics) Posted in News
- Mysterious Owl Attacks Benue Governor Ortom in RCCG Church (Pics) Posted in News
Jayamma Abanobi is a youth blogger passionate about writing. He can be reached via email email@example.com