Lagos State Government Recruitment 2022/2023 – Do you want to apply for the latest job vacancies in Lagos State? See the available job positions, requirements and how you can apply successfully for Lagos State Civil Service recruitment.
Lagos State Government Recruitment 2022
The Lagos State Recruitment for 2022 application form is online. Candidates who wish to apply for Lagos State government job vacancies can do so via the official recruitment portal.
The main aim of the Lagos State Recruitment is to create jobs for the citizens of Lagos State and reduce unemployment in the country.
Lagos State Government Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants applying for the Lagos State Government Recruitment of teachers must possess any of the following;
- They must be inherent citizens of the country(Nigeria)
- Possess Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Like Microsoft excel,MS-word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Lagos state.
- Professional qualifications(work experience in previous agencies or companies that mainly have to do with effective selling and marketing )will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a busy and strength requiring working environment.
Trending Job Vacancies
How to Apply for Lagos State Government Recruitment
Currently Lagos State Government Recruitment form is not yet out for 2022. Once the form is out, we will update you.
Applications will be done online. If you would like to stay updated when the recruitment commences, comment below.