The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS Full-Time ND admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Candidates that participated in the screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS), post UTME screening exercise that the management has released the 2021/2022 academic session admission list.
TOPS full-time National Diploma (ND) admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Admission List
Currently, The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TOPS ND admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS) ND programmes are advised to:
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the polytechnic website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the polytechnic website.
- Go to The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki admission portal at http://apply.tops.edu.ng/.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Login to access your TOPS admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Oke-Ogun Poly Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!