604 total views, 2 views today
The world of architecture will be incomplete without Frank Gehry whose buildings are iconic and laden with mind blowing designs that look almost impossible to construct.
Frank Gehry himself is a Canadian born American Architect (b.1929)
A number of buildings including his own private residence have become world renowned attractions. What more can you expect from the Architect with a class.
His most notable works includes titanium-clad Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain; Walt Disney Concert Hall in downtown Los Angeles; Louis Vuitton Foundation in Paris, France; MIT Ray and Maria Stata Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts; The Vontz Center for Molecular Studies on the University of Cincinnati campus; Museum of Pop Culture in Seattle; New World Center in Miami Beach; Weisman Art Museum at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis; Dancing House in Prague; the Vitra Design Museum and the MARTa Herford museum in Germany; the Art Gallery of Ontario in Toronto; the Cinémathèque Française in Paris; and 8 Spruce Street in New York City.
Below are some buildings he designed that are totally mind blowing.
1. Fred And Ginger in Prague, Czech Republic
2. Museum Of Pop Culture, in Seattle Washington USA
3. Marqués De Riscal Hotel, in Elciego, Spain
4. Stata Center, Cambridge, Massachusetts USA
5. Lou Ruvo Center, in Las Vegas, Nevada USA
6. Walt Disney Concert Hall In Los Angeles, California USA
7. Vitra Design Museum, Weil Am Rhein, Germany
8. Guggenheim Bilbao, in Bilbao, Spain
9. Biomuseo, Panama City, Panama
10. Dr. Chau Chak Wing Building, Sydney, Australia
Photo Credits: Boredpanda
Jayamma Abanobi is a youth blogger passionate about writing. He can be reached via email firstname.lastname@example.org