Emily Ratajkowski Husband
Emily Ratajkowski Husband – Emily Ratajkowski husband is Sebastian Bear-McClard. Sebastian Bear-McClard is an actor and producer who has worked on films such as Uncut Gems (2019), Good Time (2017), and Broken Flowers (2005). Since February 23, 2018, he has been married to Emily Ratajkowski. They only have one child together.
Sebastian Bear-McClard Wife and Son
Sebastian Bear-McClard Wife and Son – Ratajkowski announced on Instagram on February 23, 2018, that she had married her boyfriend of many weeks, actor and producer Sebastian Bear-McClard, in a New York City courthouse wedding.
On March 8, 2021, she gave birth to a son called Sylvester.
Sebastian Bear-McClard Awards
Sebastian Bear-McClard – Good Time has earned Bear-McClard nominations for many Gotham Independent Film Awards, including Best Feature Film. In 2014, he was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for Heaven Knows What.
Sebastian Bear-McClard Facts
Sebastian Bear-McClard Facts
- Sebastian Bear-McClar is a well-known actor and producer in the United States. She is also well-known as the husband of Emily Ratajkowski, an actress and model.
- Sebastian’s age and birthday have not been revealed. His wife is 28 years old right now. On June 7, 1991, she was born. Sebastian also appears to be in his late thirties.
- Sebastian is an American citizen who was born in the United States. His ethnicity is also white. The specifics of his hometown are unknown.
- Sebastian is a couple of inches taller than Emily. Emily stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches. Sebastian also has a slim body type. His hair is brown, and his eyes are hazel in color.
- Sebastian’s Wikipedia page is missing, but his IMDb bio contains information about the actor and producer.
- Sebastian has a lot of great entertainment industry friends. In fact, he is very close to the Safdie Brothers, the producers of movies like Good Time and Heaven Knows What.
- The producer/actor owns a stake in the Elara Pictures production company founded by the Safdie Brothers.
- Sebastian has been married to Emily since 2018. The couple has a son together.
Sebastian Bear-McClard Wife Bio
Sebastian Bear-McClard Wife Wiki/Bio– Emily Ratajkowski (born June 7, 1991) is an actress and model from the United States. She was reared in San Diego after being born in London to American parents.
Before landing a recurring role on the Nickelodeon sitcom iCarly (2009–2010), Ratajkowski began acting as a child in San Diego. In the 2014 film Gone Girl, she made her feature film debut as the mistress of Ben Affleck’s character. Entourage (2015), We Are Your Friends (2015), I Feel Pretty (2018), and Welcome Home (2018), as well as the miniseries The Spoils Before Dying (2015) and the anthology series Easy, are among her other credits (2016).
Emily Ratajkowski Early Life and Background
Emily Ratajkowski Early Life and Background – Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski was born on June 7, 1991, in Westminster, London, to Kathleen Anne Balgley and John David “J.D.” Ratajkowski. She is the only child of her parents.
While modeling and performing in Los Angeles, she attended San Dieguito Academy, a high school in San Diego.
Ratajkowski attended UCLA for a year in 2009 before dropping out to pursue a career as a model full-time. She later stated that she found the UCLA School of the Arts and Architecture’s fine art education arbitrary and in contrast with her artistic conceptions, and that she did not enjoy mingling with her classmates.
Her father was brought up as a Roman Catholic, while her mother was brought up as a Jew. Despite the fact that her mother is not an Israeli citizen nor a native of Israel, Ratajkowski describes herself as “Polish-Israeli.”
Emily Ratajkowski Career
Emily Ratajkowski Career – Before modeling, Ratajkowski dabbled in soccer, acting, and dance. As a child and young adolescent, she took part in a few local theater productions.
Ratajkowski met and signed with a talent agent who contacted Ford Models after receiving encouragement from an acting coach. She signed with Ford on the same day, at the age of 14, and went on to do teen print catalog modeling for Kohl’s and Nordstrom. Ratajkowski began applying for Disney and iCarly parts when she was 15 years old.
She began shooting more fashion editorials after campaigns and editorials with photographer Tony Duran, and she posed for several early editions of the artistic erotica magazine treats!, including the cover of its third issue in March 2012.
Ratajkowski starred in the 2013 video “Blurred Lines,” which included Robin Thicke, T.I., and Pharrell Williams.
Ratajkowski gained prominence as a sex symbol as a result of the “Blurred Lines” video. Ratajkowski was selected “Woman of the Year” by Esquire magazine in October 2013, while Rolling Stone magazine called her one of the twenty hottest sex symbols. Ratajkowski was designated one of twelve 50th anniversary swimsuit issue rookies by Sports Illustrated magazine in February 2014.
Ratajkowski had her first main role in We Are Your Friends, a musical drama released in August 2015, opposite Zac Efron, and was a part of the film’s promotional tour throughout Europe and North America.
Ratajkowski walked the Versace runway at Milan Fashion Week on September 21, 2018.
Ratajkowski announced in October 2020 that her debut book of essays, My Body, would be published by Metropolitan Books. On November 9, 2021, the book will be launched.
Us Weekly reported in December 2014 that she had started dating musician Jeff Magid. They reportedly split up in early 2018.