Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, FEDPOLEL acceptance payment quantity and cost process for all of the 2021/2022 tutorial session newly admitted candidates.
That is to tell all of the newly admitted college students of the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) that they’re required by the administration of the establishment to proceed with the cost of the admission acceptance payment.
SEE: Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission Checklist.
FEDPOLEL Acceptance Price Quantity & Fee Process
- GO TO applications.fedpolel.edu.ng
- CLICK PAY ACCEPTANCE FEE
- ENTER YOUR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- CLICK PROCEED
- SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON SELECT
- PAY BY USING ATM OR BANK BRANCH
- GENERATE REMITA CODE(RRR) AND CONTINUE WITH THE PAYMENT OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE FEE A SUM OF THIRTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY(30,000)
- PRINT YOUR RECEIPT
- CHANGE YOUR RECEIPT AT THE FEDPOLEL BURSARY
- PROCEED TO COLLECT YOUR PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LETTER AT THE ACADEMIC AFFAIRS OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILE-OLUJI
- AFTER PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE GO TO PAY SCHOOL CHARGES
All profitable candidates within the 2021/2022 Publish-UTME screening train of the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-oluji, and who’ve been contacted by the JAMB for a suggestion of provisional Admission, are suggested to go to the Registry Division of the Polytechnic for the college’s Acceptance Letter. Nevertheless, this is applicable to those that have paid the prescribed Thirty thousand naira(30,000) acceptance Price. The Acceptance Letter is likely one of the legitimate Paperwork required for Registration on the numerous designated factors within the Polytechnic.
Observe: profitable Candidates are requested to pay the prescribed Acceptance Price not later than Wednesday, twenty third February 2022. Failure to pay earlier than the date talked about shall be deemed to translate to voluntary forfeiture of Admission.
SEE ALSO: Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Registration Process.
Share This Publish: When you assume this submit will be useful to any person else, please share it utilizing the buttons under!