Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Limited, is now accepting entries for its 2022 Literary Criticism Award. It carries a reward of N 1,000,000.00. The deadline for submission of entries for the NLNG Prize for Literary Criticism is April 8, 2022.
Entries are hereby invited for The Literary Criticism Award. The yearly prize is endowed by Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited to honour the author of the best work.
To encourage literary criticism, the Advisory Board of the Nigeria Prize for Literature will reward one critic with the sum of N 1,000,000.00
See also: The Nigeria Prize for Literature and Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Prize for Science.
NLNG Prize for Literary Criticism Panel of Judges & Advisory Board
Panel of Judges:
- Prof. Sule Emmanuel Egya (Chairman)
- Toyin Adewale-Gabriel (Member)
- Dike Chukwumerije (Member).
- Professor Akachi Adimora-Ezeigbo (Chairman)
- Professor Olu Obafemi (Member)
- Professor Ahmed Yerima (Member)
NLNG Prize for Literary Criticism Eligibility
- Since the aim is to promote Nigerian literature in the world, the prize will be open to literary critics from all over the world. Special considerations shall be given to critical essays on new writings in Nigerian Literature.
- Contestants shall send in three critical essays published in major scholarly journals. Such journals shall have a proven track record of dedication to excellence and must have international circulation.
- No critical essay previously submitted for this competition may be considered at a later date, even if major revisions of it have been made.
- Mere manuscripts will not be considered. Entries not submitted by the deadline and according to stated conditions shall not be considered.
- Only entries published in the year of the competition or within three years before then shall be considered.
- No member of the Advisory Board or Panel of Judges can enter their essay(s) for the literary criticism award in the year they are serving.
How to Enter NLNG Prize for Literary
- All applicants must submit their entries accompanied by an application form obtainable online from the NLNG website or by clicking the Application Form Download Link Below.
- Completed forms must be printed and submitted along with the entries. Failure to meet the stated conditions will lea to disqualification of the entry
- The prize will be awarded for no other reason than excellence
Interested and qualified candidates should send their entries to:
The Nigeria Prize for Literature,
External Relations Division,
Nigeria LNG Limited,
Corporate Head Officer
NLNG Road, Amadi Creek,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!