Entries are invited from Nigerians and non-Nigerians to the 2022 edition of the Prize for Science endowed by Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Limited. It carries a reward of one hundred thousand US dollars ($100, 000.00). The deadline for submission of Applications for the Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Prize for Science is April 29, 2022.
Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited invites entries for The Nigeria Prize for Science, in line with its vision of helping to build a better Nigeria. This annual prize for science is endowed by Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) to recognise outstanding scientific achievements by Nigerians and non-Nigerians alike for advancing scientific solutions to prescribed problems afflicting Nigeria, as captured by the theme of the year. The winner(s) would receive an award of one hundred thousand US dollars ($100,000.00).
See also:The Nigeria Prize for Literature and NLNG Prize for Literary Criticism.
NLNG Prize for Science Theme & Scope
THEME: The theme for the 2022 competition is: Innovations In Sustainable Food Security.
- Improvement in food production with adequate nutritional values that meet the needs of the population
- Processes in food production and food process technologies
- Organic food preservation technologies
The Nigeria Prize for Science Eligibility
- The award is open to scientists worldwide (Nigerians and non-Nigerians) involved in the application of science to proffer innovations in sustainable food security.
- Members of the Advisory Board or Panel of Judges or their relatives are not allowed to enter their works for the Science Prize during their year of service as well as the following year.
- NLNG staff or their family members are ineligible to enter for the prize.
- The work should be of outstanding merit and should have advanced the frontiers of knowledge and/or provide an innovative solution in the area of sustainable food security.
- The submission for consideration must be original and must indicate the specific area of merit; and all submissions must relate to that particular area.
- All material in support of the entry must be submitted within the time stipulated.
How To Enter The NLNG Prize for Science
- All applicants must complete and submit their entries onine via www.thenigeriaprizes.org.
- As the intention is to recognise the most relevant and effective solution to a prescribed problem for which Nigeria benefits, works of collaboration by two or more persons are also welcome.
- Only one entry per contestant(s) is permitted per compettion year.
- Entries not submitted by the stated deadline and according to stated conditions shall not be considered.
- The prize will be awarded for no other reason than excellence.
Note: Late entries will not be entertained.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!